Tuesday 26 February 2008

Where was I?

Ooops. I disappeared into a completely imaginary world for a while there—sorry! Am having so much fun researching my new book, I can’t tell you. (Literally I’m afraid, since it’s all under wraps for the moment.) But just let me say that man, do I have some cool youtubage all lined up for you soon...

Had to tear myself away from smouldering Argentinian men yesterday to write a synopsis, which I still find about as easy and enjoyable as swimming uphill through cold porridge. All I can say is, if you recently entered the iheartpresents Instant Seduction competition and you actually achieved this most difficult of feats without recourse to hard drugs or therapy, huge respect. Give yourself a hug and go and help yourself to a biscuit immediately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for those other recipes...
Abby

Unknown said...

You can buy them in my upcoming book 'India Grey's Guide to Healthy Eating' available at all good bookshops soon.

(Look out for other helpful titles in the same series-- 'India Grey's Book of Outdoor Sports' and 'India Grey's Guide to Advanced Astrophysics'...)